RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
It is important to be well informed before making critical business decisions, especially those that impact employees and an employer’s business results. Carolina Benefits Group offers risk management services to quantify specific business needs. A risk assessment provides the client with a diagnosis or report card on specific areas of improvement or need for a change that directly impact benefit plan cost.
Our menu of risk management services is designed to help employers make better business decisions and understand the financial and human resource implications of this decisions before they are made.
Some examples include:
· Contract and policy review.
· Procurement – RFI and RFP preparation, vendor selection and performance agreements.
· Administration and self-service assessment – HR outsourcing, vendor intervention, COBRA and FMLA services, ben/admin technology platforms.
· Risk management – disability claim and reserve analysis, disease management analysis, incidence claim review, RTW study, plan funding and plan design analysis.
· Ad hoc – employee surveys, and renewal analysis.
Our objective is to help employers find the best solutions for their employee benefit plan needs that will reduce cost, provide employee choices of benefits and improve overall employee understanding and value they have for their benefits plan.